A little bit of the Village

Hey Everyone!

I thought before my next blog later tonight I would post a few pictures from around the Village so everyone could see a little bit of what Guadalajara is like!

Our Canada section of the Village. 
Part of the main quad.  Across the grass (the darker colored building) is our two story, gorgeous fitness center.  Each country has flags everywhere, it's awesome. 
The front of our Team Canada residence! (Don't worry, we are getting a bigger flag!)
This has to be one of my favorite parts of the Village. Anytime a Canadian athlete wins a medal, a small poster is put on this wall with their name, event and place on the podium.  I can't wait for this wall to be filled with Canadian athletes, including Team Canada softball of course :)
Back with more soon!

Love,

Victoria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram vs. Reality?: A Female Athlete’s Road to Recognition

Pan-American Games

Until Next Summer.....